DaqPro 8-channel Data Logger
The DaqPRO is a stand-alone, high performance data acquisition device that is fully compatible with industry-standard sensors. The data logger features a graphical display and user-friendly handheld operation for measuring parameters such as voltage, current, temperature, pulse and frequency, as well as user-defined sensors.
Designed to operate without the need for PC connection the DaqPRO is also supported by the DaqLab software for enhanced data analysis and device configuration.
Key product benefits:
- Eight sensor inputs supporting 16-bit resolution
- One alarm output
- Large graphic display for stand-alone setup, data display and analysis
- User configurable sampling rate supporting up to 4,000 samples/second
- Each input can be configured to measure a different sensor
- Data storage up to 512 KB RAM, including cyclic memory mode
- On-board real time clock for accurate time stamps
- Rechargeable 7.2 V battery supporting up to 24 hours between charging cycles
- Cost effective data logging solution for a wide range of industrial applications