DataNet Wireless Temperature and Humidity Logger
The DNL920A is a wireless logger featuring internal temperature and humidity sensors and four external 2-wire inputs each capable of measuring temperature, voltage, current, frequency, pulse as well as dry contact.
With high accuracy and resolution across all inputs, the DNL920A records all measured data to its internal memory before transmitting wirelessly over the DataNet network to the online DataSuite monitoring software.
The DNL920A’s compact and robust casing is suitable for most industrial applications. This model includes a 2-row LCD screen and two-button keypad for standalone operation, such as joining the device to the wireless network, as well as a rechargeable battery pack for long-term deployment. Depending on the logger configuration, the DNL920A can run up to several months on one charge. External alarm output is available as well as 12 V excitation for powering external sensors.
The DNL920A can also function as a Repeater, providing the logger with the ability to not only record and transmit its own data but also to relay transmissions from other units, thereby enhancing the DataNet’s mesh network capabilities.
Key product benefits:
- Up to 6 measurement inputs with high accuracy and resolution
- Real-time, wireless transmission to PC with adjustable sampling and transmission rates to conserve battery power.
- LCD for online viewing of data samples
- Support for scalable units, when connecting external sensors based on current or voltage outputs
- Four level alarm configuration with email/SMS notification and onboard alarm buzzer
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery for standalone monitoring
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
|RF NETWORK COMMUNICATION
|Units per network
||Up to 65,000
|Full mesh network architecture supported
|128-bit network security encryption
||2-row LCD with 16 character display
||2-button keypad for standalone operation
||Internal rechargeable 4.8 V 800 mAh NiMH battery
|External 12 V DC input @ 300 mA 3.6 VA
|Back-up battery life up to 3 hours
||Mini USB type B cable
|Operating Temperature Range
||-20 to 50 ˚C
||Plastic ABS box
||9.7 x 9.3 x 2.7 cm
|Mount||Table and wall mounting
||CE, FCC, IC Canada, IP54